Dr. Samantha Do is a board–certified Obstetrician/Gynecologist with subspecialty training in Maternal Fetal Medicine who joined the practice after completing her MFM fellowship at Stanford University. Dr. Do completed her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Stanford University and medical school at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons.
Dr. Do provides prenatal care, obstetrical deliveries, perinatal consultations, OB/GYN ultrasound services and prenatal diagnostic testing. She has received several awards during her training in recognition of her compassion in medical care and excellence in teaching. She has authored several book chapters and peer-reviewed articles, and her research interests include maternal cardiac disease and hypertension, autoimmune disease in pregnancy, peripartum infection, preterm birth and multiple gestations. Clinically, Dr. Do specializes in medically complicated pregnancies, prenatal diagnostic ultrasound, and prenatal testing.
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Certified, Nuchal Translucency Assessment
- Fellowship: Stanford University, Palo Alto, California
- Residency: Stanford University, Palo Alto, California
- Medical School: Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, New York
- Bachelor of Arts: Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut