Samuel Bender MD is a Board-Certified Obstetrician / Gynecologist, a Diplomat of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and a Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
Since residency, Dr. Bender has focused his work in settings dedicated to the care of high-risk obstetrical patients. He was a valued member of the MFM faculty practice at New York University for several years and currently serves on the faculty in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Mount Sinai School of Medicine.
In addition to general obstetrics and gynecology, Dr. Bender has special expertise in minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, colposcopy, gynecologic ultrasound, and menopause.
Board Certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Mt Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York
PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Residency: New York University
- Internship: New York University
- Medical School: SUNY-Brooklyn
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
Millions of patients each year rate their doctor on vitals.com. With these results along with other data, Vitals recognizes doctors who are providing excellent care and honors them with a variety awards ranging from compassionate to punctuality.
- Patients’ Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012-2016)
- Patients’ Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016)