Dr. Jessica Spiegelman is board-certified Obstetrician/Gynecologist with subspecialty certification in Maternal Fetal Medicine. She completed her fellowship at Columbia University, residency at Mount Sinai School of Medicine, medical school at New Jersey Medical School and received her BA from the University of Pennsylvania. Prior to joining MFM Associates, she was an attending physician in MFM at New York University, where she coordinated the fetal diagnosis and therapy program.
Dr. Spiegelman provides prenatal care, obstetrical deliveries, perinatal consultations, OB/GYN ultrasound services and prenatal diagnostic testing. Her interests include prenatal diagnosis and therapy, multiple gestations, hypertensive disorders of pregnancy and medically complex pregnancies.
- Board Certified in Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Board Certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Certified, Nuchal Translucency Assessment, Perinatal Quality Foundation
PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Fellowship: Columbia University, New York, NY
- Residency: Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY
- Medical School: New Jersey Medical School, Newark, NJ
- Bachelor of Arts: University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA