As of June 22, 2020, our practice and its affiliates, Maternal Fetal Medicine Associates, Carnegie Imaging for Women and Carnegie Women’s Health, will be updating their in-office regulations in response to COVID-19.
- The practices will allow 1 person to accompany patients at their visits (ultrasound and MD appointments). The following restrictions will apply:
- 1 healthy, adult support person per visit, no minor children.
- If a support person is present, Face Time or phone calls will not be allowed during the visit or scan.
- All persons will be required to conform with social distancing visits throughout the visit.
- Masks must be worn by all parties and hands must be sanitized upon arrival.
- The support person will not be allowed to wait in the reception areas.
- Support persons are to remain outside the practice, and the patient will text or call them once they are escorted to the exam room.
- Staff will direct the support person straight to the exam rooms when they enter the practice.
We are committed to maintaining a clean and safe environment for our patients and staff. If you have questions about the steps we’re taking, feel free to contact us.
Maternal Fetal Medicine Associates