MORE ABOUT DR. BENDER
Since residency, Dr. Bender has focused his work in settings dedicated to the care of high risk obstetrical patients. He was a valued member of the MFM faculty practice at New York University for several years and currently serves on the faculty in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Mount Sinai School of Medicine.
In addition to general obstetrics and gynecology, Dr. Bender has special expertise in minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, colposcopy, gynecologic ultrasound, and menopause.
Esther – “Your compassion combined with your incredible patience and professionalism ensured that I get the best care.”
- Board Certified In Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Clinical Assistant Professor
Mt Sinai School of Medicine
New York, New York
Professional Education & Training
- Residency: New York University
- Internship: New York University
- Medical School: SUNY-Brooklyn
- Bachelor of Arts: Wesleyan University