MORE ABOUT DR. SILVERSTEIN
Dr. Michael Silverstein is a Board Certified Obstetrician / Gynecologist. He was on faculty in the Department of OB-GYN at New York University until 2005, and served as the Director of the OB-GYN student clerkship during his tenure there. He currently serves as a clinical faculty member at Mount Sinai School of Medicine. His career is noted for his dedication to medical student and resident teaching as demonstrated by the numerous awards and citations he has received for such. Dr. Silverstein’s dedication to education has been a hallmark of his entire career – he was a teacher of special education for several years before attending medical school.
He is a Diplomat of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and a Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
In addition to general obstetrics and gynecology, Dr. Silverstein specializes in colposcopy, minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, gynecologic ultrasound, and menopause.
Lisa – “We feel so lucky to be part of the MFMA practice Thank you for everything.”
- Board Certified In Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Clinical Assistant Professor
Mt Sinai School of Medicine
New York, New York
Professional Education & Training
- Residency: North Shore University Hospital
- Internship: North Shore University Hospital
- Medical School: Case Western Reserve University
- Master of Science: St. John’s University
- Bachelor of Science: Queen’s College