The conception and birth of a child is an incredible event. If you’ve made this important decision, rest assured the physicians and their staff at MFMA are fully committed to you and your pregnancy. Their extensive experience with pregnancies – both uncomplicated and high-risk – provides the foundation for the finest care possible.
Please review any of the topics listed for helpful information you may need during pregnancy.
Feel free to contact us or email the office if any of your concerns require our immediate assistance.
Articles And Site Links
- Cord Blood Collection (Article)
- Prenatal Instructions: Testing Check List (Article)
- Medicated and Non-Medicated Relief
- Foods to Avoid During Pregnancy (Article)
- Morning Sickness: Nausea and Vomiting in Pregnancy (Article)
- Warning Signs of Preterm Labor (.pdf)
- Exercise During Pregnancy
- How To Tell When Labor Begins
Malka – “I am very grateful for the skillful job you’ve done.”